Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Online Income Generators - Promotion Tools

Frankly, in PTC programs, we are only able to reap more rewards if our downline grows. Programs such as Bux To is a very good example.

Now, it seems like most people are having trouble with recruiting downlines. There are 3 ways that I am using currently.

Forums

Some forums have dedicated discussions to earning money online. You may start or get involved in some discussions as a kickstart. Do be careful of what you write in your posts as some forums is against posting money making links.

My personal favourite is "Mylot".

Purchase Ad Promotions

Some PTC websites do offer special promotion packages where we can utilise to promote our links or websites.

Normally, I look for those packages with "Guaranteed Signups". Guaranteed signups usually cost US$1 for 5 signups. The cost is pretty high and in order to obtain the goal of increasing our downline, this comes in real handy.

Here are 2 packages that I purchase normally to further boost and increase my downline status:

Clixncash

Test Drive US$1.3
a. 5 Guaranteed Signups ( $1 Value )
b. 500 Link Credits ( $1 Value )
c. 500 PTR Credits ( $1.5 Value )
d. 50000 Banner Credits ( $5 Value )
e. 50000 F. Banner Credits ( $5 Value )
f. 50000 F. Ad Credits ( $5 Value )


Clickpromotion

Guaranteed Signups II US$2.5
a. 50 Guaranteed Signups ( $10 Value )
b. 1000 Link Credits ( $2 Value )
c. 5000 X-Credits ( $10 Value )
d. 10000 Banner Credits ( $2 Value )
e. 10000 F. Banner Credits ( $2 Value )


Blogging

This will be a little more complicated, which I'm still at the exploring stage. Basically, I am using the first 2 options mentioned to promote my blog in order to drive more traffic to my site. This option comes with much more benefits because you are able to generate slightly more income. However, I'm still a newbie at this. Hence, unable to comment much at this stage.

No comments:

Blog Archive