Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Online Income Generators - Part Three

I've come across some new PTC sites and so far I'm quite pleased at the results. Results meaning the earnings area has a fair amount of advertisements to be clicked on. Since, I've only been on these sites for only 2 days, I haven't actually gotten any payouts yet.



Not to worry, these sites that I'm about to introduce today have low minimums.



1. Shroom Clicks

a. Earn money clicking on Ads

b. Minimum payout of US$0.02 via Paypal / US$0.50 via EGold

c. Pays with Paypal / EGold





The minimum is really low and easy to achieve. Within a span of 2 days, I've managed U$0.05 considering the amount of ads available on the site.


2. Redneck Clicks


a. Earn money clicking on Ads
b. Minimum payout of US$0.01 via Paypal / US$0.50 via EGold
c. Pays with Paypal / EGold






Another low minimum payout site. This site has a considerable amount of ads and within 2 days, I've managed to rake in US$0.04. The type of PTSU is quite different from those available on "Clixncash" and "Myclix". However, the earnings are quite low from between US$0.02 to US$0.05.

3. Clickpromotion


a. Earn money clicking on Ads
b. Minimum payout of US$0.05 via Paypal / US$0.50 via EGold
c. Pays with Paypal / EGold



Yet, another low minimum payout site. This site is full of ads and within 2 days, I've managed to rake in US$0.03. The type of PTSU is quite different from those available on "Clixncash" and "Myclix". However, the earnings are quite low from between US$0.02 to US$0.05.

Special Deal

1. Dollar Randomizer

a. Once you become a member, your own page will be generated and added to the database for rotation.
b. Whenever somebody signs up from these pages, you get paid...and its for LIFE!!!
c. Pays with Paypal



OK...I admit that I was really sceptical about this whole randomizer thing and all but I decided to give it a go. After all, its just US$1. I used the money that I made from PTC and gave it a go.

I was really upset initially because I could not get on to the second step of the enrollment. Hence, I decided to email the admin. I got really agitated after 12 hours and receiving no reply and I gave up. I have checked on the internet and some says that it is a total scam. I was really down for a while but guess what... I received a reply nearly 24 hours later and I was manually enrolled by the admin on July 19, 2007. 5 days later, I received US$2 from this account. IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive